THE COTSWOLD RANGE
Green Policy Statement
A passion for teaching outdoor sport and a love for nature.
We have created a landscaped venue that combines the best of both. We share our venue with lot's of wide ranging species of wildlife. From woodpeckers to newts, we try to provide the perfect environment to attract them all and give them a place to thrive.
The Cotswold Range is committed in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible. Over 95% of all business waste is recycled.
- Using solar and water harvesting for site irrigation
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source locally and bulk buy to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Landscaped range with key wildlife benefits. Ponds, bird/bat boxes, wildflower meadow, tree plantation and more.